Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Second Trimester Here We Come!

Well, we finally made it over the next hurdle and passed the 12 week mark! For the most part, I feel great. My energy seems to be returning (at least enough for the occasional trip to the Tanger Outlets), which is good news for me. Most of you know that the "resting" thing is pretty tough for me. I still call it a night MUCH earlier than usual, but that gives me time to catch up on all of the Law & Order reruns. Nausea comes and goes but seems to be much worse first thing in the mornings. I have been extremely lucky not to have suffered too much in the morning sickness department, though. The pants seem to be getting a little tighter these days... Cravings (while very strange) come and go (usually at night). Here's the list to this point:

Cheeseburgers (before I knew I was pregnant)

Pinto Beans & Cornbread -- week 6 (by the way, I don't even LIKE pinto beans)

Arby's Roast Beef -- weeks 7, then again last week

Chocolate Milk -- week 8 to present

Bugles Chips -- week 12

Country Ham Biscuit -- weeks 10 & 12

McDonald's French Fries -- week 8 to present


The doctor says I need to be eating LOTS of veggies, and unfortunately, I am NOT craving veggies. Reluctantly, I will eat them, but I can't say that I am particularly enjoying them!


Our next appointment is June 20th. We are looking forward to hearing a heartbeat. After that appointment, July will not get here soon enough! I am ready to find out if we are having a "he" bean or a "she" bean!

No comments: