Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Did Someone say CANDY?

Happy Halloween from our home to yours! Addison was so excited about going trick or treating tonight that she woke up early to celebrate. Very early! 3:15 a.m. -- and she wasn't interested in going back to sleep until about 6:30 a.m. I couldn't get her back to sleep in her crib so I eventually brought her downstairs to sleep in the big bed with me and Craig. Only problem was, she wanted to play, not sleep. As soon as we were lying down, she looked over at me and smiled the most devilish little smile I've seen her smile yet. I think we are going to be in BIG trouble with this one. She is only 10 months, and she is already so sneaky. Then, she stood up, grabbed onto the bars of the headboard and started jumping up and down. Up and down. Up and down. This went on for a good 20 minutes. She was having her own little party at 3:30 a.m.

No comments: