Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

14 Months

Today is an extra special day for Addison. Not only is today Valentine's Day, but it is also her 14 month birthday. As a gift to Addison on her 14th month birthday, I thought I would post 14 things that I love about her.

1. I love those big, blue eyes of yours. They are so full of happiness, and they just melt my heart each time I look at them.

2. I love to hear the pitter patter of your little feet coming down the hallway.

3. I love the way you giggle and say "Mo" when you play with Molly dog.
I also love the way you "share" your food with her.

4. Speaking of food, I love the way your little belly pooches out after you have eaten. (And my goodness, you LOVE to eat)!

5. I love all of your ticklish spots, and I love the way you belly laugh when someone tickles you.

6. I love the sound you make when you get excited about something. It sounds like a cross between a giggle and a purr.

7. I love the way you hold your arms up in the air and wait for me to pick you up.

8. I love that big, beautiful smile of yours. I also love the way you say, "heeeeeeeeey" when someone says hello to you. 9. I love the way you blow kisses and wave bye bye backwards.

10. I love the way you cover one of your eyes with your hand and say, "pie" when playing Peek-a-Boo (aka "Pee Pie.").

11. I love your kisses and your snuggles (especially at night time).

12. I love all of the faces you have started making. I especially love the way you scrunch up your forehead when you don't like something. (You are developing quite the personality these days). 13. I love your happy go lucky nature. You are the happiest little girl, and you are so much fun to be around.

14. Most of all, I love being your mommy! You make me so proud!

Happy 14 months baby girl! You are the best Valentine's Day gift I have ever been given.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

She is precious! I can't believe it has been so long since I've seen her... probably a year! She was just a little thing! I hope you're doing well!