Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Some Assembly Required!








The theme for the weekend was "some assembly required." Craig and I decided to tackle a few baby assembly projects on Saturday. We quickly learned that the instruction manuals that come with baby items are not very helpful. In fact, many of the manuals are more confusing than they are helpful. After many not so nice words, we were finally able to assemble the stroller, baby swing, vibrating papasan seat and the pack and play. The pack and play was by far the most fun. The fact that Craig was grumpy because the Gamecocks were losing did little to help our situation. (I told him that the reason they lost is because he was gloating last weekend when South Carolina beat the Tarheels).

Speaking of Tarheels, I spent weekend before last in Charleston with my childhood friend Amy and three of my best friends from NC (all of which are fellow Tarheel graduates). We spent the weekend relaxing, shopping and eating. A few of my friends that live in Charleston and the surrounding areas joined us for dinner at The Red Drum on Saturday night. I had such a wonderful time visiting with everyone, and I think we will definitely have to schedule more girl weekends in the future. Thanks to all of you for a wonderful weekend! I'm so lucky to have such great friends!

No comments: