Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

We are THANKFUL for...

Our families, friends, and THE NURSERY! Our furniture FINALLY arrived Wednesday night. I was beginning to think it was never going to come, but it came just in time for Thanksgiving. The delivery person set the crib up on Wednesday night, and my mom and I spent time organizing everything on Wednesday night and Thursday. Thanks mom for all of your help! As frustrating as it was to have to wait so long for the furniture, I must say I think it was worth the wait. Craig and I both just love the room. It's so sweet and comfortable. (Craig says he loves the room, but I think it might be the recliner that he loves the most)!



Because I bought everything at different times and from different places, I wasn't sure how (if at all) it would all come together, but it turned out to be even cuter than I had imagined.


Check out the curtain rod finials that my friend Amy made for me. Aren't they the neatest finials you've ever seen? They are definitely one of a kind! Thanks Aunt Amy and Uncle Paul for coming to install them for us last weekend!


And thanks to Craig for the closet upgrades. We now have lots of shelves for baby Addison's things and 2 hanging racks for her clothes (because she's definitely going to need them).


I feel much better knowing that the nursery is in order now. The lack of organization was making me crazy. Or maybe it's the hormones that are making me crazy...

1 comment:

Derik & Julie said...

How ADORABLE!! I love it!