Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Since it is Valentine's Day, I thought it might be a good time for a post about the things I LOVE most these days. I LOVE...

Addison's precious little smile
The way she coos and whoos
The smell of her skin after her bath
The smell of clean baby clothes
The way she kicks her little feet like she is pushing a pedal

The way she grunts while she is eating
The sweet noises she makes while she is sleeping
Our night time rituals (feeding, rocking, story time and snuggling)
The sound of Baby Bach & Baby Mozart coming from her room at night
Waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of her voice

Her soft little cry
Snuggles & Cuddles
The little "v" in her forehead
Her long fingers & toes
Those big blue eyes of hers
The curl of her long eyelashes
The way she splashes around in her bath tub at night

The way she sleeps with both arms beside her face
The way her eyes light up when she sees me

Her many, many facial expressions
That my friends love to spend time with her as much as I do
The way strangers stop to tell me what a beautiful baby I have
The way Molly dog loves to steal a kiss (lick) when we aren't looking
The way her daddy rushes home to spend time with her each afternoon

I could go on and on. I would be much better off to sum it all up by saying that I love EVERYTHING about this little girl. I never knew LOVE could be so grand. May your day be filled with as much love as mine is.





1 comment:

the zoo said...

That was the sweetest posting ever!! We are so blessed to have you guys in our lives. We love you bunches.