Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Itsy Bitsy

I'm a little behind in my posts, but I will do my best to catch up. Not only have I have been extremely busy at work, but Addison & I have also been battling the "yuckies" since last weekend. We've had stuffy noses, congestion and a terrible cough. Hopefully, we're on the mend.

Craig, Addison & I spent last weekend in Gaffney visiting Addison's itsy bitsy cousin, Ali. She's a tiny little thing, but she's doing very well and is already gaining weight. She weighed 4 lbs, 14 ounces at birth, but she already weighs almost 5 1/2 lbs. To put it in perspective, we took a picture of her beside a "light" loaf of bread. It's hard to believe she is so small. The pink dress she is wearing in the picture below is actually a babydoll dress! She makes Addison looks like a moose, but I promise Addison isn't that big. (Addison weighs 13.5 pounds).


We had so much fun trying to get pictures of the girls. As you can see, it's nearly impossible to keep the attention of a newborn and a 3.5 month old.
While we were in Gaffney, Craig's grandparents came to visit both of their great granddaughters. Addison met her great "Papa" for the first time. Nanny & Papa H. were only in town for a short visit, but it was nice to see them.I'm so happy Addison & Ali will be able to grow up together. Although we don't live in the same city, I am sure these two will have many fun filled adventures together.

No comments: