Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hippity Hoppity! Happy Easter!



We headed to my mom's for a weekend full of Easter fun. Uncle Jonathan (my brother) was there, along with his girlfriend Teresa, and her two children, Lucas & Kodie. We spent the weekend eating yummy food, dying eggs, hunting Easter eggs in the yard and enjoying the beautiful weekend weather. We were all worn out by the end of the weekend, but we had a wonderful time. It's so hard to believe that Addison was just a little jelly bean growing in my belly this time last year. This time next year, she'll probably be eating jelly beans! We hope the Easter Bunny brought you lots of Easter treats!



Dying Eggs with Lucas & Kodie


Egg Animals!


Lovin' Uncle Jonathan!


I LOVE Easter!

My bunny's not chocolate, but she sure is yummy!


No Easter is complete without BUNNY SLIPPERS!


Our little bunny is all worn out!


No comments: