Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

4 Month Check Up

Addison had her four month check up and immunizations last week. Craig and I took her for her check up on Monday, and the doctor's office was out of two of the necessary immunizations so she had to go back on Wednesday for her shots.

Craig, being the great dad that he is, took her back by himself on Wednesday for her shots. I was at home in the bed with bronchitis and didn't think the other mothers in the waiting room would appreciate me spreading my germs. Craig said Addison cried for a few seconds but didn't seem too troubled by the shots. I think the shots must wear her out because she was sound asleep by the time they got home.

Addison is such a happy baby, and the doctor says she seems to be a very healthy baby as well. Craig and I couldn't be happier about that! Here are her 4 month stats...

Weight -- 14.8 lbs
Height -- 25 1/2 inches
Head -- 16 3/4

The doctor gave us the go ahead to start introducing rice cereal and stage 1 baby foods. She has been eating the cereal, but I am not sure she really likes it. I can't blame her because I really don't think it has much taste. She is, however, a fan of the squash. I gave her a little squash last night, and she ate it right up. Hopefully, we have a veggie lover on our hands!


No comments: