Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2007

100 Days and Counting!

I cannot BELIEVE that I only have 100 days left to go. 100 days might seem like an eternity to some (especially those of you who are teachers), but for this pregnant girl, I imagine the next 100 days will fly by. In no time at all, I'll be holding my little wiggle worm in my arms. And is she ever a wiggle worm these days! Her favorite play time is still early in the morning. Last week, it was 4 a.m. Today, it was 5 a.m. Hey, we're getting a little better, but I really don't mind at all. It is still such a neat feeling to feel her "jumping" around in there. Craig felt her move for the first time this morning. Of course, she only moved once for him, but he was pretty excited.

Recent Favorites: Really, there is only one... Outback's Chocolate Thunder from Down Under
Recent Cravings: Really, there is only one... Outback's Chocolate Thunder from Down Under
Recent Guilty Pleasure: Really, there is only one... Outback's Chocolate Thunder

If you have never tried the Thunder from Down Under, you should do so! But beware, it is definitely addictive!

My next appointment is September 20th, at which time, I get to take another lovely sugar test. Keep your fingers crossed for us because the baby and I sure are enjoying those Chocolate Thunders from Down Under!

Double digit days countdown, here we come!

No comments: