Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

24 Weeks!

It's hard to believe I am 24 weeks pregnant today. Some weeks creep by and others pass a little more quickly.

The past few weeks have gone by fairly quickly, but we have been busy getting ready for Baby Girl Norris. Below is a recap of what we've been working on.

1. We completed our registries. Craig has officially been initiated -- he spent 2 hours in Babies R Us with me last Sunday. He was a trooper, although he did get a little crabby toward the end. He was fine until the excitement of the scanner gun wore off.

2. I went to Savannah and ordered the crib and dresser/changing table yesterday. They should arrive sometime within the next 6-8 weeks.

3. I narrowed the bedding choices to a few.

4. I looked at paint colors for the nursery.

5. We have been working on names for Baby Girl Norris. We're getting closer, but we aren't quite there yet.

6. I have shopped, shopped and shopped some more. This is a great time of year for sales at the outlets in Bluffton. I think Baby Girl Norris has more clothes than I do. The good news is that I have been buying several different sizes. Hopefully, she'll be all set for the first year.


Might be a problem... Luckily, the nursery closet is much larger than this one!

So that's what we've been doing since the last post. I have a regular doctor's appointment on Tuesday and a follow up ultrasound at MUSC on Wednesday. Hopefully, Baby Girl Norris will cooperate for her big photo shoot this week... I'll post updated photos after the appointment on Wednesday. Any kind of luck and I'll have some 3-D images to post.


No comments: