Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

To Sprout or Not to Sprout...

(17 weeks, 2 days)

That is the question. So far, it appears as though our bean does not have a sprout.

We were lucky enough to have an early ultrasound appointment this morning, and it appears that we are having a GIRL. 17 weeks is a little early, but the ultrasound tech said she is 99% certain it is a girl. We are "tickled pink" to say the least. I think Craig is a little nervous about sharing the house with 3 girls (me, Molly Dog and the bambino), but I think he can handle it. He'll probably just spend more time on his boat.

I have another doctor's appt. on Thursday, and I am hoping the doctor will schedule a follow up ultrasound in a couple of weeks. For now, we are going to assume that the Jelly Bean is a SHE bean (bean without a sprout). I will try my best to resist the urge to shop, shop, shop until we are 100% certain that we are having a girl. But you know me and the shopping...

1 comment:

Pat said...

Jelly Bean,

Your Aunt Trebbi is concerned now that she will be number "2" with your Grandpa. Grandpa says she should be concerned. HA!Ha! Look forward to your arrival!!!
Love, Grandpa